Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

forbidden lesbian posted:

stick it in her pooper

it being the chowder. tell her its okay cuz you work for the cia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

snodig posted:

It's my comfort zone. I need to feel fresh, glowing, happy, neutral and ‘ready’ for social situations. I get fresh by taking a shower, the glow usually comes naturally when you feel good because you get that look in your eyes. Neutral because I don’t want to feel invested in any of the things we talk about. I want to be casual and cool. Happy or at least happy in the moment. I try to make everything bigger and better so I feel it’s worth my time (this is something I’m working on). Ready so I don’t just sit there and feel left out. When all those things come together I’m a person you want to be around, and I can't really be that person outside my apartment.

yr best hope here is gonna be landing her for maybe a week before u gently caress everything up by being yrself

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
on the off chance this is real, don't ask her to leave for gently caress's sake.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
also on the off chance this is real you won't have to ask her to leave you'll scare her off anyway so don't bother thinking about it

• Locked thread