Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
you should continuously steer the conversation towards your constantly leaking bowels

girls should know what theyre in for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Daedra posted:

let her do all the talking and pretend like you care

lmao this might actually be the best advice this thread will give

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ElectricSheep posted:

Is there anything that makes you anticipate this girl will pinch a massive loaf off in your toilet so much that you're seriously considering asking this despite how weird it sounds?

i know the first thing i do on a first date is say "hey hold up a minute im going to drop a massive turd" just to gauge reactions

im a human being too, not prince charming

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

snodig posted:

Also what about music? Should I put anything on? I've never seen a girl with headphones on.

i would suggest weird al and the lonely island guiys you want her to know that you have a great sense of humor

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

iTrust posted:

Also if you invited me for dinner and then gave me soup I would think you were the worst guy

gently caress soup

yeah at least make like a chili with lotsa beans

something to fill you up

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

snodig posted:

Ok so here's my train of thoughts when it comes to music (any feedback is appreciated): I don’t want to put on sinatra-esque music. If it’s supposed to just be on in the background, you shouldn’t get too into it. It would gently caress with my equilibrium if she would just sit there without really listening to what I have to say because she would rather listen to the tunes. In that scenario I would end up not saying anything and just stare at her, and at that point I know I'm in trouble.

put on the angry american by toby keith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

NakedWithCandy posted:

I'm the OP and date eating soup in silence.

What you do is watch a movie or netflix until you start sexing.

yeah but at what point during jesus camp is it okay to ask her to leave?

• Locked thread