Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ask her what her opinion is on Obama's expansion of the U.S.'s drone programs OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Watch Titanic with her OP and get really choked up at all the sad parts and cry with her at the end.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

snodig posted:

I don't watch movies.

Okay bitch then what DO you do as a past time?

If you do play video games I suggest playing some battlefront 2 with her.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

iTrust posted:

Girls are not raid bosses

Nah they are the ones who steal all the loot after you kill the boss.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

snodig posted:

Well my point is that I watch films, not movies. I don't care for "blockbusters" like titanic.

Watch Drive with her OP, I'm sure you will find it easy to relate to the main character.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Avatar was garbage but titanic is pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
poo poo talk about Israel the entire time, this was how I banged the last muslim women I thought was hot.

• Locked thread