Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
it actually doesn't matter how good the food is, just making it will be good, unless she's cool and you come off as some kind of homebody nerd. Anyway kill yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
wait why the gently caress is the date at your house

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
wwhat about scrapping the soup idea, you can make a bean pie for vegetarian wierdos which is much more impressive

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
good jokes/convo for vegetarian girls: hey how come u weigh so much when you don't even eat meat?

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

bring out a silver platter, place it in front of her and remove the cover to reveal a burning quran

lmao the embrassment when it turns out she's a hindi or something

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
slip her some animal products... if u know what i mean :D

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
im thinking about that bean pie valentine's day and i'm all horned up

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
really classy soup spoons carefully ordered for the stages of eating the cheese soup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Good opening lines:

* Great bean soup, isn't it?
* How do you enjoy the soup?
* Many people don't know this, but you can find recipes for soup online (note: smile)
* How was the soup? Sorry, how is the soup?
* Do you like solid foods, or just this soup? Am I right?

• Locked thread