Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
For conversation, just robotically recount your favorite episodes of Dad's Army and/or the Brothers Grunt.

As for music, definitely go with grindcore. Napalm Death and Anal oval office are classics that everyone is comfortable with, but if you want more cred, I recommend Schnauzer (a cornerstone of the early 2000s Cleveland punk/metal scene). A good choice is their split EP "Love that Schnauzer 10 inch"; the other side is Sloth's "Ruining Things for Others", which is also very good. Make sure to show her the record sleeve, which contains a crude drawing of a woman having intercourse with a schnauzer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

snodig posted:

Ok so here's my train of thoughts when it comes to music (any feedback is appreciated): I don’t want to put on sinatra-esque music. If it’s supposed to just be on in the background, you shouldn’t get too into it. It would gently caress with my equilibrium if she would just sit there without really listening to what I have to say because she would rather listen to the tunes. In that scenario I would end up not saying anything and just stare at her, and at that point I know I'm in trouble.

Play a song that will flatter her intelligence, like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id4a_eswyvk

edit: Just make a playlist of all of the music people will inevitably post in this thread.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

snodig posted:

Also I would never use "youtube" for my music playlist. It's too compressed and wouldn't sound good on my speakers.

Duh. You already own all this music on vinyl.

• Locked thread