Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Bortles got crushed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

TasmanianX posted:

One of his strengths is getting the poo poo sacked out of him? I'm confused.

turrible game

Yeah lol they made it seem like it's a positive thing.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Lockheed P-38 Lightning

:agreed:

The B-45 Tornado is such a sweet looking early jet

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Lockheed P-38 Lightning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QByT6FWDiHo

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Why must I be reminded of Kaepernick's existence?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
i keep thumbing my lighter over the bowl of my bong- like a marine in vietname rotely clicking the trigger of his empty gun in the direction of a bamboo hut where he heard the noises of children- in a vain effort to make this game interesting but all the pot in the world cant make me feel

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
If this game ends 7-0 I'm going to.... complain on an Internet forum.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Chichevache posted:

i keep thumbing my lighter over the bowl of my bong- like a marine in vietname rotely clicking the trigger of his empty gun in the direction of a bamboo hut where he heard the noises of children- in a vain effort to make this game interesting but all the pot in the world cant make me feel
I'm there. This is happening.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Top Hats Monthly posted:

:agreed:

The B-45 Tornado is such a sweet looking early jet

I like the idea of the early VTOL planes, they just sat on their tail and lifted off that way. I don't remember how they landed.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

Lockheed P-38 Lightning

Hawker Tempest

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Chichevache posted:

Just appreciate what you have because those of us on the probation can't :(

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Grittybeard posted:

I like the idea of the early VTOL planes, they just sat on their tail and lifted off that way. I don't remember how they landed.

Same way, with a lot of difficulty

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
sitting in phoenix airport waiting for my flight to ak because american and us are are both loving worthless pieces of poo poo and to fly me to alaska they sent me from seattle to phoenix then a two hour layover then up to ak on a flight almost twice as long as direct

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Guys if you're smoking weed this is a proclick

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

so now im watching this lovely game. Oh i ran into doug benson in seattle and we had a moment lmao

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

wheez the roux posted:

so now im watching this lovely game. Oh i ran into doug benson in seattle and we had a moment lmao

did you get a contact high

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

wheez the roux posted:

sitting in phoenix airport waiting for my flight to ak because american and us are are both loving worthless pieces of poo poo and to fly me to alaska they sent me from seattle to phoenix then a two hour layover then up to ak on a flight almost twice as long as direct

That right there is some booool-poo poo

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

lol bort has 11 yards

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Someone open a hole for that drat RB.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

This is one of those games that lets me peak into the psyche of casual football fans who just cheer for the offense.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Chichevache posted:

the tsa threw away doug bensons cookies so i gave him one of the brownies from the batch in my bag.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

wheez the roux posted:

the tsa threw away doug bensons cookies so i gave him one of the brownies from the batch in my bag.

nice

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008

Burger Trench posted:

This is one of those games that lets me peak into the psyche of casual football fans who just cheer for the offense.

Don't act like this is some awesome, defensive battle.

Game is BAAAD.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

wheez the roux posted:

why would doug benson even bother trying to smuggle weed on a plane

his entire persona is weed

just give it to your assistant or whatever, guy

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

That poor little girl having to stay up way too late and being forced to attend a Jaguars game :(

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Santheb posted:

That poor little girl having to stay up way too late and being forced to attend a Jaguars game :(

Child abuse

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
bert

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Description of the Jaguars offense: "First down marker? Not even looking that way."

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Some real celebrity star power is at this game.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Are the Jaguars even a professional squad

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

shiksa posted:

why would doug benson even bother trying to smuggle weed on a plane

his entire persona is weed

just give it to your assistant or whatever, guy

he flies solo. or he was today at least. You'd be surprised, i saw josh hutcherson (hunger games dude) at seatac a couple years ago and he was only traveling with one guy. Unless you're ultra a-list and also a socialite you don't really travel with an entourage

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

This game is loving horrible

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

AKMoose posted:

Description of the Jaguars offense: "First down marker? Not even looking that way."

its because you dont draft a quarterback at, what, 4th overall if you want him to throw a 10 yard pass

jaxon de ville best mascot

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm listening to this game through a static filled, aluminum amplified radio. Help me.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
*eyes glaze over*

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

hey guys whats your favorite snes game

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

AKMoose posted:

sign grossman draft halliday, the all gently caress it go deep four verts offense

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
we're too cheap to pay for more ad time to piss you off with so do us a solid and finish it for yourself, go to whogivesafuck.com thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Sour Diesel posted:

hey guys whats your favorite snes game

Super Mario World.

• Locked thread