Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I'm here because I chose to stay in and clean my house instead of seeing friends. I mean, it's a solid decision overall because this place needs a dusting but Jags/Titans...

Volkerball posted:

my body is ready
Christ, is there really nobody recognizable on the Titans? No names at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Don Cheadle just trolled me.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
This is football.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Bortles as a rookie: bad.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I may get high to get through this.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Chichevache posted:

i keep thumbing my lighter over the bowl of my bong- like a marine in vietname rotely clicking the trigger of his empty gun in the direction of a bamboo hut where he heard the noises of children- in a vain effort to make this game interesting but all the pot in the world cant make me feel
I'm there. This is happening.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Sour Diesel posted:

that one owns

right now i'm playing secret of mana for the first time in like 15 years, game still owns
Secret of Mana owns so loving hard. It led me to that Secret of Mana 2 translated ROM, which also owned.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

CowboyKid posted:

Fake as a proposal denial.
Just imagine it isn't. Let some joy into your heart.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Schwack posted:

Super Mario RPG is the best game though.
oh gently caress yea

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Sour Diesel posted:

god yes that owned hardcore, Hawk is my fav character
I'm bout to play it again doe

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Sour Diesel posted:

play with hawk as your main dude if you haven't yet, dude owns
I have. He does own, but I've already play his third of the game. I have one story left to play through. This thread reminded me.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
This is the greatest moment of my life.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Bortles owns

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Well that was cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

today was the last day of work before christmas vacation and I got a promotion so I spent this afternoon drinking until I passed out and now I am awake and this game is on I guess I am asking if I died and went to hell
Delaware forever.

• Locked thread