Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

oh my god i might watch this game gently caress me and gently caress all of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

hey guys whats your favorite snes game

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Prorat posted:

Super Mario World.

that one owns

right now i'm playing secret of mana for the first time in like 15 years, game still owns

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

AKMoose posted:

Holy Trinity is FF6/Chrono Trigger/Earthbound.

I'm not a collector or anything but for some reason I still have the original boxes/manuals cartridges for all of those, I should see how much they can sell for on ebay or something

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Atticus Finch posted:

Secret of Mana owns so loving hard. It led me to that Secret of Mana 2 translated ROM, which also owned.

god yes that owned hardcore, Hawk is my fav character

also even though it was PS1 Chrono Cross was a worthy sequel and gently caress square for aborting that series

one of the devs for the chrono series flipped out a few years ago when asked if they would ever make another game in the series and was all "people always ask me about that series and if they'd want us to make more they should've bought the DS port!!!!"

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

pilotwings was also another pro snes game

mode 7 was the poo poo and it was crazy how hard those devs tried with such limited resources

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Atticus Finch posted:

I'm bout to play it again doe

play with hawk as your main dude if you haven't yet, dude owns

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I was half expecting there to be no GDT. What have I missed?

wrong thread my man we're talking about rad SNES games

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Schwack posted:

wasnt chrono trigger done by the guy who did goku?

yea the guy who made dbz designed all the characters in chrono trigger

alot of people called it an homage but really the guy wasn't a great artist and only knows how to do like 5 faces

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

oh yea a few years ago some goon redid the street fighter 2 soundtrack and it's pretty rad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es_-Qms77sI

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Vaders Jester posted:

Holy poo poo, the Guile theme sounds loving amazing.

yea the guy did an ace job at slowing the entire soundtrack down and giving it that melancholy feel

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Master Stur posted:

my sister is a furry :negative:

so uh

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

tranime scholar posted:

maybe some good ol' fashion shaming will get them to realize they're being gigantic nerd weirdos

no it actually makes them worse because they start acting like they are being persecuted

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

tranime scholar posted:

it causes them pain so it's good for something at least

goddamn amateurs encroaching on my turf. being a weeaboo is for professionals only

lol i bet you're a bitch who only owns 3 katanas

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Master Stur posted:

i dont think shes ever had the money for that, but tail, ears, wolf tattoo, she has a fursona and ive seen her art book on accident and uh...

dear god i'm sorry

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

The Kraken posted:

Hey guys, what's your favorite Tiger Electronics handheld game?

aladdin owned hard

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

man ima have to get an emulator again and do a netplay game and school someone in tecmo super bowl

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

This was pages back, but I doubt it matters:

Bernard Pollard.

That's it.

michael oher

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

wheez the roux posted:

flight boarded peace yall

have a safe trip pls dont 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

*walks up on an unlit stage, taps mic and gets hella feedback, clears throat* The Jaguars Took A Punter In The Third Round That One Time

they also won a playoff game one time so maybe the bengals should draft a punter in the 3rd

• Locked thread