Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

The Chiefs just had a really bad game

They had their #1 WR (ha) and their starting RT (at the time?) suspended. Also a new UDFA kicker who decided to try to hit the bars instead of make field goals. And had two players go down with achilles tears, one who might have been the best player on that defense.

These excuses are bullshit of course because there's no damned excuse for losing to the Titans at home. Unless maaaaybe you're the Jags, but probably not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Top Hats Monthly posted:

:agreed:

The B-45 Tornado is such a sweet looking early jet

I like the idea of the early VTOL planes, they just sat on their tail and lifted off that way. I don't remember how they landed.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh Phil Simms likes Mettenberger.

Reminder that he didn't think Andrew Luck had a good arm.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Huh, Marqise Lee. I'd forgotten all about him.

If any Jacksonville fans are actually still around how has he been?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Jesus 4th and 2 and they...wow. Ouch.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Well that feels like :fork: the way Tennessee is playing.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
This is a pretty nice answering drive really, even if they don't get in the end zone. Not that anyone is paying attention.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Athanatos posted:

I think he was making the poor choice of throwing to the guy in the back

Yeah it looked like he was just throwing to the wrong guy more than anything there. Although the wrong guy would have worked if he managed to avoid the defending tight end who was wide open.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
'Circumstances and things people don't like about him'

Well Zach wasn't very good until his last year you see. Then he tore up his knee. Man I can't wait to hear Phil's opinion on Jameis.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
'Lots of circumstances and things people don't like about him' while ignoring Winston throwing 800 picks is my prediction.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Well this is the only way the Titans can win/force overtime. So there's that.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
THERE'S NO TIME YOU MORONS

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Why do I care? But Christ (not Whitehurst)

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
No Jim, I don't wish we had a lot of games like this this year. Also I want you to retire/only call golf and murder Phil on your way out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Huh, some guy made 600k on that last sack. Good for him.

• Locked thread