Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Charlie Whitehurst, Nashville's 24th more attractive person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

Prorat posted:

Super Mario World.

What's your favorite romhack?

I love The Second Reality Project: Reloaded, myself. FPI knows what he's doing.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

Live A Live was the true best SNES game. Get a translation patch. Hell, while you're at it, get a translation patch from Shin Megami Tensei and its sequel. Super Famicom ownage :wth:

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

Schwack posted:

sounds way too anime for life.

Way less anime than Chrono Trigger, the most anime SNES game on the planet

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

I couldn't remember it at the time, but Terranigma is probably my favorite SNES game. It released in Europe and Japan, but never stateside. Some of the best music you'll find. Action-RPG centered around reviving the world. You get to fight the Virgin Marry, witness humanity's accelerated evolution throughout history, venture into the heart of the Sun, and other exciting cool things. Really good Mode7, too.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

Hey guys, what's your favorite Tiger Electronics handheld game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

I enjoyed the Super Monkey Ball one. Bananas fell down from the canopy, and I moved across the ground to collect them. But get this: sometimes rocks fell instead of bananas!

• Locked thread