Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Had my life not followed particular paths, I would have probably ended up a Titans fan. There, but for the grace of God, goes Cruel and Unusual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Argh, those stupid helmets look like they're charred.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Russell Wilson was drafted after that man.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I'm more busy reading about cool planes than watching the game, is this a good decision?

Lockheed P-38 Lightning

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

This was a pretty great video.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Casu Marzu posted:

Oh god, I accidentally ate like half a sheet pan of baklava. I think I'm dying.

There are worse ways to die.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Kris Durham was previously notable for catching a pass against the Bucs, then falling out of bounds while fumbling the ball back in bounds, leading to a Lions turnover.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

To those wondering why the Lions collapse is taking so long, their intention was to hire Ken Whisenhunt. Clearly they can only succeed when their plans go awry.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Winkie01 posted:

Didn't Whisenhunt not even get on the plane the Lions sent for him?

He immediately took the Titans job when the plane arrived.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I'm sorry, Titans fans. :(

Sometimes, it gets better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I learned some cool new things about the P-38 Lightning, so tonight was a net gain.

• Locked thread