Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Wow, we're still on Page 3 and we're in the second quarter.

Bortles looks quite bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

This is one of those games that lets me peak into the psyche of casual football fans who just cheer for the offense.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

This game is loving horrible

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Sour Diesel posted:

hey guys whats your favorite snes game

Not normally a fan of OT derails, but I think Yoshi's Island, or the obvious Chrono Trigger answer

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Sour Diesel posted:

I'm not a collector or anything but for some reason I still have the original boxes/manuals cartridges for all of those, I should see how much they can sell for on ebay or something

I sold a FF3 cartridge sans instructions or box on eBay for $60 a year back, so uh

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

This is like the one Thursday in a long time I can watch football uninhibited because my girlfriend isn't home. This is bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Wow, that Kicktrax was exciting. Good rear end package, CBS

• Locked thread