Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I just woke up. Doesn't look like I've missed much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
What a poo poo year to have a top 3 pick. Of course it would happen to the Titans.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Hahaha dear god

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I'm going back to sleep.

Might be moving to Arizona at the beginning of next year, will I be the only Titans fan in the state? Is Phoenix nice?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Casu Marzu posted:

arizona is hell unless you're white, conservative and rich

Is it not a purple state? Don't know which one I'm thinking of then. New Mexico? I'm definitely white, so at least I have that.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

CharlestheHammer posted:

Arizona has that sheriff who is insane but keeps getting elected anyway.

So the answer is yes, you are thinking of somewhere else.

Can't be any worse than Tennessee really.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Athanatos posted:

I think the Titans would make better use of a higher draft pick than the Jags in getting back to a competitive state.

lol watch us take Cooper and still have Mettenburger at QB next year. :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
If the Titans draft Winston I might have to find a new team. It will be VY all over again.

• Locked thread