Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neif
Jul 26, 2012

Tim Whatley posted:

Update -

Broke the news today after getting my offer letter. My CEO became a child and cancelled my CES trip, and doesn't want to talk to me ever again. My last day is on the 9th. Works for me!

It's pretty common for bosses to act like that for whatever reason. Often you feel like you must have caught AIDS or something as other co-workers start to act weird around/avoid you etc. Your real buddies will keep in contact though. Actually sometimes when someone leaves it can start a chain-reaction of resignations as other people just say 'gently caress it' and move to greener pastures as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread