Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

RIP rufus

this is a place to discuss the steam sale, and make recommendations to fellow imphood

should i buy borderlands pre-sequel, if it is 30 dollars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Xaris posted:

no. i really liked bl2, but i paid $30 when it came out and even played it with 2-p co-op with a friend (which makes everything better) and felt ripped off

Bobby The Rookie posted:

"Should I pay someone to infect me with AIDS?"

I guess we really do need Steamshots back.

thank you guys

im praying to the divines that far cry 4 will go on sale for a daily. also that i can finally pick up trackmania valley for 5 bucks

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Xaris posted:

i guess the caveat is, what do you want out of it?

are you going to be playing a full 4-p co-op with 3 other people all in the same room drinking beers and trying to troll each each other with claptrap's abilities? because that may be p fun but the actual game itself isn't worth more than a tenner if you're playing by yourself/one other person.

id be playing it by myself. a friend of mine said it was pretty much a long DLC for bl2 and if i just wanted more bl2, get it. and i don't. so i won't!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

is RAGE really that bad? like not worth 5 bucks bad?

also todays sale is loving lame

extremebuff fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Dec 20, 2014

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Sales have been meh so far. I hope they get better.

why isnt everything on my wishlist a daily already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

where the gently caress is far cry 4

• Locked thread