Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
I've had fried scorpion on a stick off of a gross-rear end street food stand in Xi'an and it was delicious. Locust, too, in Beijing. Giant ant eggs (escamol, I believe) make a better taco filling than 95% of the poo poo that Americans will happily dump into theirs. Never had cricket but I'd chow down on one in a heartbeat. All y'all white bread & white picket fence kids need to get over yourselves. :colbert:

(More to the point, I don't think you'd have a problem getting like 80% of the world to routinely eat insects if you could nail the production and transportation down, since 80% of the world is still quite comfortable with the idea of eating them at least some of the time.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread