Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatter106
Nov 25, 2006

bolshi fight za homosex
Has anyone had any issues with hi-res images being downscaled since Lollipop? No matter how large of an image I download to my Nexus 4, when I zoom in there's no detail. Didn't have this issue before.
Honestly the new Photos app is complete poo poo. I don't care about "Auto Awesome", I just want my chronological folders back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatter106
Nov 25, 2006

bolshi fight za homosex
I'm running stock Android 5.1 and can't seem to delete any of the non-Google email accounts I added to the Gmail account. When I look at them in the Settings->Accounts screen, the corner menu that usually lets you delete an account just says "Sync Now."
So it will only let me delete them if they're synced?
The problem is that I'm deleting them BECAUSE they've been unable to sync for months. :\

I'm at my wits' end, any suggestions?