Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

bull3964 posted:

They already do. So nothing really charges there.

Their PPDE isn't open, so you have to pay to charge it past 5w.

Yes that's my point. Qi2 won't change anything with regards to iPhone interoperability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

Claeaus posted:

Play Store opens with a "Something went wrong" error

What is roughly in that spot if you go to Settings > Apps > See all X apps ?

Edit: or if they are at the bottom now, anything in that all apps view that isn't in the other?

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

WattsvilleBlues posted:

I hope 14 either drops in the next few days or after next week when I'm back from holiday. I won't be able to resist the urge to factory reset when it's out and I don't want to have to setup all my stuff on holiday.

Speaking of which, got myself this to hopefully reduce the number of chargers I need to bring. I take it that's a decent piece of equipment?

It's now rumored* to be next month to coincide with the Pixel 8.

"Yes, I know to take rumors with a grain of salt.