Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

joepinetree posted:

Just wanted to reply to this because i found the culprit. Commute sharing was on on google now, and since i went on the road trips straight after work google now kept broadcasting as if I was on my commute home. That was what ate up so much data.

I have that commute sharing thing on, but its not shared with anyone. Do you have it shared on G+ or was this just an accident/fluke? Mine doesn't eat up data like that and I have a 53 mile commute each way each weekday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
quote is not edit