Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

0zxy
Mar 21, 2011
I went into a Verizon store today to play with the Note 4, Droid Turbo, and Moto X. The Moto X was unusable because if I tried to leave the VZW demo video the launcher would crash. I didn't notice the capacitive buttons on the Turbo as much as I thought I would. The Note 4 flew and had a slightly better screen. However, I'm currently holding into a Galaxy Nexus so everything seemed amazing to me. I was hoping to be able to walk out knowing whether I wanted the Note 4 or the Droid Turbo, but I'm still confused. I think I might go with the Note 4 just because I'd like to take an entirely different approach to using my phone with the S-Pen whereas the Droid Turbo would just be more battery and faster I guess.

Also, the rep at the store came over to speak with me and her first question to gauge me as a customer was "What are you going to be using for your phone for?".

She also asked if I really wanted to keep my unlimited data.
:smugbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU