Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

Howdy Android thread, here for a temperature check:

The OP was made in 2016 and that was seven years ago! Would you all be interested in a new one? As this thread is active by IYG standards, it's probably beneficial to reduce barriers to entry by newcomers looking for answers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

smoobles posted:

Zenphone 10 is on its way! Me and my tiny hands are very excited.

Oh, my buddy has that one, it's really nice

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

Alrighty folks, new thread is live. Please migrate on over and bathe it in your brain vomit! It is late and I'm fried.

If you can think of important things/questions I missed, by all means post— I left some room in a fixed post for goon info to add later.

Mr. Mercury fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Sep 15, 2023