Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe
What is this thread's opinion on the OnePlus One? Is it worth going through all the bullshit to find an invite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe
So it looks like I can get either the Sony Z3v or the Moto X 2014 for $100 with a two year contract with Verizon, and I'm back and forth between the two. Assuming that I trust Sony to release Lollipop before too long, and aesthetics aren't too too important for me, is there any other reason to get the Moto X over the Z3v? It seems like the Sony is superior in most specs.

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe
Doesn't it have a faster processor/better battery life/better camera? That's what the review sites seem to say unless I'm misreading.

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe
So ever since the latest OS update, my Galaxy Nexus's WiFi has stopped reconnecting when it temporarily loses the network's signal. This means, for example, if I connect to the MTA WiFi in NYC I have to manually reconnect every single time the train hits a new station, whereas before my phone would reconnect automatically. I'm pretty sure that this has to do with the update since I haven't changed anything else about the phone. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so is there a setting change or app that would fix this so it works as before?

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe
Lol that touched off an interesting debate when, in fact, I'm a loving moron and gave the wrong phone model haha. The phone I used to have was a Nexus, but now I have a Droid Turbo. Same problem. Sorry! Talk about a brain fart.