Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

why does ultra power saving mode suck so bad? I can add Facebook & G+ as vital apps but can't add things that might actually be useful like, say email or planner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

According to this, my Note 4 isn't quite as good as a note 4.

Knuc U Kinte fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Dec 27, 2014

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Just realized ny phone probably took a gigantic screenshot.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

EbolaIvory posted:

I'd assume awesome. Because its rad as gently caress on my G3.

I was so not into Hearthstone on PC, but it's the perfect phone game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I have a problem with my Note 4. I often can't send or recieve texts or receive calls and then only thing that seems to fix it is making a call myself, wherein I'll be inundated with missed call and text notifications. Is this a phone problem or a carrier problem? The phone is unlocked, but it was made to go with another carrier (judging from the boot splash screen).

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

LastInLine posted:

Even that would be pushing it given the bloated size of TouchWiz.

System mem on my Note 4 is like 8 gb lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Godinster posted:

I've got Lollipop on my Note 4 if anyone cares to know anything about it. I think I can answer most anything without getting in any poo poo, aside from showing you my IMEI.

When's it coming out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Anyone with a note 4 notice that marshmallow killed the live weather wallpaper? I want it back. :(