Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Sab669 posted:

Anyone ITT use the Pixel Buds? I recently bought a pair, and I gotta say I'm really impressed at how poorly they seem to work. My phone constantly does not disconnect from them when I put them back in their case.

Pixel 5 is up to date, as far as I can tell the buds are also up to date :shrug:

I have the Pros and this is my one complaint about them. I haven't figured out a reliable way to make them disconnect correctly, so I've taken to just checking my phone whenever I put them away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
When you tap on a username or password input field, what tells Android to offer the password manager button on the keyboard? I figure that the app or website has to first indicate that the field is for credentials, but assuming that's happening what receives that information, please the browser, the keyboard, or the OS?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Fhqwhgads posted:

OK so it's normal and not just me, thanks!

A whole second seems on the longer end of the bell curve, though.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Does Nearby Share work?