Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

Realistically, 2 more years. If I stay motivated maybe another year, maybe next summer. My goal has been to unveil it at the import drags which always happen memorial day weekend.

I should set a goal of starting it before spring, even if I can't drive it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some_admin
Oct 11, 2011

Grimey Drawer
LDB, there's a 2001 C70, 5 Speed manual, convertible on Baker Nextdoor for $750.
needs love, heater core leak, etc, 151K, runs drives, clean title.
Didn't know if that's exactly your flavor but it sounded pretty close.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

god drat thats a steal

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

Thanks for thinking of me dude but I have no room for more projects at this time. 4 cars is unfortunately too many for me.

Since my last burst of motivation I decided to get daily driver maintenance out of the way. I've been slowly working down the list. I did oil, coolant, and a brake fluid flush along with buying tires and getting the windshield replaced on my C70.

I've been terrified to diagnose my V70 which I have learned uses a quart of oil every 1000 miles on the new engine and turbo. I suspect it's the turbo because there's a TON of oil in the over-engine pipe, but that's all the investigation I can stand right now. I also put a windshield in it, but the shop goofed up the rain sensor so I hope they can fix that. Otherwise it's good and I've just been driving it. I did change the A-pillar covers as well, from the fabric covered ones that uncurl to the original plastic ones from an earlier model. Same part, just raw plastic instead of fabric. I also made progress on a custom boost gauge pod which I'll show when I'm done.

My daughter's car continues to run like a champ, in October it started stinking like fuel really bad, so I got it diagnosed and fuel was leaking from the top of the tank and running down the outside. The only way to get to it is to drop the tank, this generation doesn't have access panels. Turns out the fuel pump cracked. I guess it's rare on the V50. I wasn't about to spend a week on my back so I just paid a shop to swap it out. $1100. I really drove the point home with my daughter about that being why I do my own car work. While it was there I had them do an ECU software update, which did solve once and for all an occasional problem of it starting, then sputtering and dying. It was a documented problem with a software fix back in 2007, it just never got fixed on this one.

After that I dove in to the last few maintenance items. It was making noticeable grindy noises from the front wheels, so I bought wheel bearings. I worked on that two weeks ago, but once I got it torn down they felt fine. Turned out that the rotors had a really rusty lip on them that didn't get machined the last time someone put in new brake pads, and all the noise was coming from the brakes. So yesterday I did new pads and rotors, fluid flush, tire rotation, oil change, and I disabled the headlight washers because one of the hoses or squirters is disconnected and it just dumps a pint of washer fluid every time you try to wash the windshield. To fix it will require pulling the bumper, which is more time than I want to commit for a feature I don't really care about. And just when I thought I had this car at a true stage 0, I noticed the only coolant hoses I didn't change, for the heater, are now leaking. They're each two pieces, with an over-complicated plastic coupling in the center for some reason. The coupling is now leaking even though the hoses look fine. Aftermarket silicone kits require you to re-use the fittings from your old hoses, so they don't even help in my case. I don't know why an aftermarket kit wouldn't just be two complete hoses with clamps.

Anyway, that's what 3 months of car poo poo looks like for me. I used to be able to do all this in a single weekend, I'm just old now.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

Update time: Sold the R yesterday, and replaced it with this:

It's the most minty V70 I've seen in a long time, only 86k miles. 2.5T automatic, Ice White with Oak/Arena interior. One owner, obviously garaged and beautifully maintained. The owner's health degraded and he was forced to stop driving, so he put it up for sale. I just gave it the first wash, and while I need to get in and really detail it, so far it's looking great. Here's a preview with a door panel and jamb detailed:

This is the only major paint defect outside of the front bumper, on the roof strip near the tailgate:

Front bumper could use a scuff and spray but is excellent for the most part. I'll be shopping the junkyards for a new grille too, the chrome is peeling at the bottom of the vertical bars.

Only 3-4 tiny paint chips like this around the car, I already bought a factory touch up bottle:

The roof strip rubber is flawless:

The car had a bit of a stale smell inside, looking at the smeary glass it's obvious he had a dog in here at one point:

And it's amazing when a car has been garaged how easily it details. It was obviously parked outside and under a tree for a while, here's the engine bay when I got it:

And after 5 minutes of cleaning:

Interior detailing starts with the cupholder.

The plan is to stage 0 with my standard mild customizing and then just drive it. The timing belt has never been done, so I just bought that along with all filters and tune up parts. I also bought lowering springs so it will look awesome with my BBS wheels, and mud flaps because even though it's this nice, it is still going to be my winter car. I think it needs shocks as well, I'll work on deciding what to do there. Looks like Koni discontinued the FSD shocks for this car, so I'm looking for something sporty but not harsh. Probably look at Bilsteins.

I'm also going to tint it and put fairly nice speakers and a subwoofer in it, and I'm shopping for a rear spoiler. I want to do all of this right away so that I don't have to think about any of it again, and get back to focusing on the 122.

Man, it's nice to have a clean, straight car that makes me happy to look at it and get in. I plan to have this one for the next 10-15 years if I can maintain it like my last V70. Also I want to try to make it into my perfect dream wagon, but only after my 122 is done. I want to add:

Charcoal or Nordkap interior conversion with sport seats
Manual swap with an LSD
Turbo upgrade and tune.
And if I get that far I'll put R bumpers on it.

The best part is that even with all the stage 0 stuff I'm into it for less than I sold the R for. I'm super motivated again, and will have a 122 update with some progress within the month hopefully.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Unf that's a good lookin wagon.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

Using this personal victory to bump the thread. Finally got the motivation to lower my new wagon, started at 1:00 and ended at 6:00. 7:00 if you count the test drive, photos, and typing this up. Just like last time, H&R springs don't really drop it that hard. I hope it looks lower with 18"s on it. I put in Bilstein B4s, they're comparable to an R in sport mode, with a little less comfort over tiny bumps and road seams. But it handles great and rides nice and smooth.

Man I'm beat. I haven't done real work like this in a very long time, and I'm extremely tired and sore, and will be worse tomorrow and tuesday. My Milwaukee fuel impact and ratchet that I got myself for Christmas were a godsend though.

I have a coolant flush to do on my C70, brake flush and a few odds and ends on the wagon, and then I can actually try to keep this train going and put some energy in to the 122.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Looking good!

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
White wagon best wagon. Looking Sharp!

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Will the springs settle?

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

I hope so. People say up to 6 months to really break in. All I can say is we have our first week of spring weather in the high 70's with no rain. I should be in my convertible but I can't stop driving this car.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Love the wagon, how hard is a manual swap? I have a 5 speed wagon on BAT right now! Just absolutely love the colors, so you want to change the inside color?

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

everdave posted:

Love the wagon, how hard is a manual swap? I have a 5 speed wagon on BAT right now! Just absolutely love the colors, so you want to change the inside color?

Manual swap is as hard as changing the transmission, plus swapping the shifter and pedals up in the dash. Basically like 120% of a regular transmission swap. Long term if I could find a perfect low mileage black interior parts car, I'd do a black interior swap. But the tan is kind of growing on me so who knows at this point. I'm more worried about keeping it clean.

And for an update, I have seen the top of the mountain... and it is good.

Also I got a wing and had it painted professionally. Too much money but worth it. I suck at painting. Also de-badged.

Brand new Continental DWS06 and my triton wheels. These tires are insane, neither this car or my C70 can break traction with them. First tires that's ever been true of with these cars. So yeah, with these wheels, the cosmetic mods to this car are done. I might put spacers on, if I do it'll be 5mm in front and 10mm in back, just to push the wheels out perfectly flush.

Oh, except I have to get that tar off the rockers and add mud flaps. Then the cosmetics are done. If it doesn't drop more in the next few months, I will be taking the springs out and cutting 1/4 coil off all 4 of them to get it lower.

Sadly the tire shop did not get the balance dialed in. The car shakes at 70mph or over. It's perfect up till then though, I might just drive slower. All that I have left for a perfect stage 0 is:

Brakes
Brake fluid flush
New spark plugs
Cabin filter

I bought a radiator because I saw coolant seepage out of the passenger side tank, but I flushed the coolant in February and it hasn't leaked a drop since. So I think I wasted that money. I'll probably change it just to use it. Other than that I will at some point upgrade the stereo, but it's fine for now.

And as I always say, hopefully once I have this at stage 0 and no work to do on my convertible which is nicely dialed in and maintained, I can get back to some 122 updates.

LloydDobler fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Dec 17, 2021

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Cutting springs, really? I thought that was a no-no?

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

It's frowned on if you're douchey about it. Springs aren't that complex, if you cut a large chunk off to radically lower the car the spring rate skyrockets and you gently caress up the suspension geometry. So then you get Civic on the bump stops handling.

If I cut less than a coil off, especially on the rears where the top coils already touch and aren't active, it doesn't change the rate at all but adjusts the height. If it's an active coil, but I cut very little off, it'll change the rate by a small percentage. It's not any different than buying a different manufacturer's spring with a slightly shorter length and higher rate.

For my 122 there was a factory racing guide with recommended mods. They specifically say to cut two coils off the stock springs. It lowers the car about 2 inches and stiffens the springs by about 25%. It's exactly what you'd buy aftermarket. I did that and the car looks and handles great.

And as long as you use a fiber cutting wheel, the spring won't get hot enough to affect its temper or anything.

LloydDobler fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Jun 16, 2020

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Okay, nice to hear a different point of view on it other than "you'll explode and die"

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

Ok, an actual 122 update. I bolted the engine in fully for the first time:

Because it's time to go on a truck! I'm moving across country, Denver to Portland. Many of you already know this from the slack and chat threads. Just sold my townhouse, moving in with my 82 year old dad. He's still sharp and relatively active, so we're going to have some fun before he needs elder care. Since I have 3 cars, it's really best to just ship 2 of them. Costs a pretty penny but only about 30-40% more than driving them and flying back. Plus, the 122 doesn't drive.

They decided to move the 911 Turbo S.

They put the top down and hiked the rear end end all the way up to the roof, to tuck the Porsche under it. Also pictured: Triumph Spitfire and some mint 60's Bonneville. The cars are in ok company.

Sigh. Travel safe buddy.

The loneliest garage. At least I don't have to park on that god drat street and walk in anymore.

Odds are that my dad will help motivate me to work on this car, except he has a few cars that he bought to flip, and his regular help is being a bit unreliable at the moment. So I'll probably get roped in to finishing those. But we need to get them out of there anyway. His garage isn't pretty, but it will be when I'm done with it.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
That wagon looks excellent! Nice jerb :)

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I don't know what you paid shipping and I assume you wanted covered transport, but if you didn't I imagine I could have got 2 shipped on open transport for 900-1500 total.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

Ya I wasn't looking for cheap, I want my cars protected. There's a massive hole in the floor of the 122, last thing I need is 65 mph through a summer storm throwing road slime all over my interior.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Is your kid in school now? Or able to attend school?

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

Yeah her college is planning on opening with fairly strict measures in place. It's small and private so they already have small class sizes (<15) and they're planning on having the students take class from their dorm rooms if they have any outbreaks.

Also the cars were dropped off by 5 pm the next day, in perfect condition. They now live in my dad's garage. And in about a month I'll stop calling it my dad's garage.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

Anti-archive bump. Got all my cars registered finally.

I'm an Oregonian again. When I was getting my driver's license, they asked if I'd ever had one in Oregon before, and I said yes. Then I asked jokingly if I'd get the same number, and she told me yes. I even remembered it.

Of course yard work and house cleaning/maintenance are taking up all my time. Plus getting rid of extra cars, we're down to 3 (from 5). Also I've been socializing more than choring to be honest. Getting settled and reconnecting with all my friends has been very uplifting. On the other hand, they all want to see the 122 running, so once my house is under control they'll be motivating me on that too.

My last job just hit me up to ask if I want to work for them from here. I honestly don't know if I want to. Simultaneously, a friend here told me that his company is hiring as well. I wasn't ready to jump in to a job yet, but if the opportunity is good I may as well at least apply.

I almost wonder if I should do a thread title change, as this has become more of a general Volvo/life dump than a project thread. Coming up on 6 years, which means this motor swap has been going on way more than half of the time I've owned the car.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
California used to give you your old DL # too. Not sure if that's still true. I have mine memorized too of course.

Edit: Washington's used to be LASTNAB## a&b being first and middle initial then just a few numbers so it was really easy, but they changed it last year so it's harder to guess.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

Life continues. I quit my job in September before the move, but they love me so I started working for them again in January with a big pay bump. First time that's happened in my whole career. Also working from home so no commuting.

I didn't mention before but my dad's health took a nosedive right as I moved here. His prostate enlarged over the summer and blocked his ability to pee, which stretched out his bladder to the point of not even feeling the sensation of needing to pee anymore, which backed up in to his kidneys and he began to have kidney failure right when I got here. So he needed a lot of my time and help right off the bat. Good news is he got it all sorted out and he's pretty much back to normal, outside of needing a urine catheter for the rest of his life. Now we're just waiting for covid vaccine, which is in very short supply. He's 83 so he's been eligible for 2 full weeks now and still nothing. All the sites say don't call us, we'll call you.

Meanwhile we've been sorting out the last of his for-sale cars. This C70 is now finished so we got it detailed, and then I realized it was time for a timing belt, so this weekend I christened the garage with the first real car work since I moved in. On the next nice weather day we'll take pictures and get it up for sale.

That Olds is next to go, all it needs is to have the rocker chrome screwed on and the power window switch reattached somehow (the mounting tab broke and it's very very out of production) but I think I have that figured out. And as soon as both these cars are sold the garage is mine.

I also cleared the sunroof drains on my brother in law's car yesterday, and today I installed a new battery in my C70, and I buffed out a black mark on the side of my V70. My dad had a 240 door stored in the carport and in January the wind blew it over against my car. Then I backed out and dragged a line all the way down the side. Fortunately it all came out with zero paint damage or dents. I thought I took a before picture but I forgot. Here's the after, and drat do I love this car.

So I've got the house to a place where I feel like working on cars can be more of a priority again, although there's still a lot to do. We've sold, recycled and scrapped a ton of my dad's old parts, so the garage is about 80% cleaned up now. The yard's about 25% but you really can't do much in the winter unless you're a masochist or a duck. I'm pretty sure I'll get down and work on the 122 soon.

LloydDobler fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Feb 22, 2021

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

LloydDobler posted:

I thought I took a before picture but I forgot. Here's the after, and drat do I love this car.

What black magic fuckery do you use to make a plain white 70 look so drat good.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i missed like the last two years of bumps apparently. when turbo fivebanger 122

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Lloyd, question. Since you seem to be the deepest into the volvo aftermarket community around here, do you have any opinions about Snabb? They're local to me and a side gig just popped up on craigslist looking for a fabricator type person (skills I have) to help in the shop for ~10 hours a week evenings and around normal business hours.

I guess just asking what the community thinks of them, I'm not really keen to work with someone who's blown up their reputation already.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

Kristian has a fantastic rep, his stuff is of the highest quality and I have all of his intake poo poo on my C70. Intercooler as well.

Unless anything has changed in the last year, everyone loves him.

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

LloydDobler posted:

Kristian has a fantastic rep, his stuff is of the highest quality.

Ok, just checking because a quick trip around swedespeed showed this:

I have a great sense of the guy, glad to hear he's still regarded well in the community.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

cakesmith handyman posted:

What black magic fuckery do you use to make a plain white 70 look so drat good.
Really it's just tint, slight lowering, and wheels. The right wheels really set them off.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i missed like the last two years of bumps apparently. when turbo fivebanger 122

Never if my track record doesn't improve.

Like many others, life has sapped my love of working on cars. I used to prefer wrenching to watching TV. I got completely overwhelmed every time I'd try to tackle the yard, so I decided to pay some guys to tackle it. A crew of 4 worked for 4 days straight and got it to basically stage 0. Like it doesn't look good, it just looks like "not poo poo" and I can start reworking it from here. but here is a series of before and after pics:

I actually trimmed the tree myself on the last one. But one of the biggest reasons I hired it out was the disposal. Just disposing of the tree branches was 2 loads to the dump in my buddy's truck, which I had to schedule and load and pay for and cover gas and all that poo poo. These guys took 6 or 8 trips to the dump with a pickup and trailer full of yard garbage. Just shagging that to a truck would have taken me a year of Saturdays. And I'm still not done, I have some earth moving to do so I'm waiting till my checking account builds back up and then I'm going to have them come in and smooth things out, remove or bury some concrete chunks, and finish barkdusting the back. In the meantime I can just maintain the yard, and plan it out while I focus on other things. Funny enough, they've only been gone a week and I've already spent half an hour digging out new blackberries that are popping up. Fuckin' Oregon.

Car focus is still getting rid of the spare cars. After I changed the timing belt on this black C70 we thought it'd be ready for sale, but no! We noticed the trunk had liquid pooled at the bottom. Thought it was water, we were half right. The hydraulics for the convertible top were leaking. So after a month of jacking around and shopping for pumps I got it changed with the help of a friend. It was 2 hours, so not bad.

It appears that the trunk leaked at some point, and the foam sound isolator soaked it up and corroded the crap out of the pump, it was leaking out of some plugs on the bottom. No leaks now though! So the car is detailed and ready to sell. We've also made significant progress on the olds, so it'll be gone soon too. And like I've said many times before, THEN I'll be free to work on my own poo poo! Except I won't.

For example, one of the projects I have to do is to scrub the house siding. It's vinyl siding with dead moss that has dirt stuck in it. It scrubs off easily if someone does it. Interestingly enough, power washing doesn't quite do it. Also I worry about blowing water up under the siding and/or blowing siding off.

LloydDobler fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Apr 19, 2021

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

thats a whole lot of negative self-talk for someone with a great-looking yard

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

Thanks for that. It's still the ugliest yard on the street but at least now it's close and not a total eyesore. This week for project thursday my buddy helped me wash the front of the house. It was actually super easy and came out great:

before:

After:

We did the whole front in like 90 minutes including setup and teardown.

Of course now it's obvious that the side is dirty. I'll do that one of these days. I just hope this lasts for years and I don't have to loving clean the house all the time. It should be fine, I think the house has only been cleaned once before in 35 years.

While we were putting the hose and brushes away my friend took a good look at the 122 for the first time and said that we need to start working on that. So he's going to be my motivator.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

nothin shakes loose the cobwebs on depression and inertia like a third party to crack the whip. good on ya

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender
Such a beautiful home. I love the character! The different elevations with the many different flora types you have going on. Very nice.

Agree with having someone to help motivate. I got SO much done when I had a friend interested in my car projects (and he helped work on it as well). Once he moved away.. I haven't been as punctual with fixing it up; it took me 3 months to replace a ball joint. :D

Glad to see posts from you. I've followed since the very start!

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

Well, another month, and I finally after 9 months home feel solid enough in both progress and motivation that I worked on my 122. Between my friend helping, the weather changing, and a lack of drinking, I've been rocking it on chores. I'm doing things almost every night, between the yard and the house. I'm already forgetting what I've done. Crossbow is beating the crap out of my blackberries but new shoots pop up every week and I need to buy more. But I'm staying on it, they will not grow back. In addition to that, the black C70 that I replaced the hydraulic pump on sold in one day, for full price, to a couple that lived 4 hours away. It was amazing. The used car market is as insane as they are saying. So now we're down to 2 spare cars, total of 7. Which means my own C70 is 4th in the pecking order and back in the garage for good. This makes me feel good.

Next up on the "make the house look okay in the neighborhood" was to power wash the driveway. It had a few years worth of moss buildup on it. My dad claims he had it powerwashed "last year" but I think he meant "last century". Because it used to look like this:

Note the moss on the sidewalk, under the rhododendron. This is what it looked like up close in process:

It came out good though:

And so did the sidewalk:

I also had a weird problem with my C70 suddenly not controlling boost, it would spike out of control. It was either the waste gate, boost control solenoid, or the hose. I tested the wastegate and it didn't leak, so I replaced the solenoid, and the hose while I was at it with IPD's colored silicone hose kit. I like it. And it did fix the problem.

Then last night my chore buddy helped me give away a mattress and when we got back we did the next things on the 122. Starting with sizing grommets and getting the intercooler mounting pins marked:

Set it in and check for fit:

Then I set it in and marked where to weld the pins to the intercooler. No pictures of that though. Next I match drilled the body to my core support plates. Great, this pic is upside down. I don't know how phones vs windows vs internet decide that poo poo but it's annoying. This is only upside down in a browser.

Hm, I had the plate in front when drilling.

Hit it with a hammer, and yay the holes line up! There was just a bump in the sheetmetal contour that needed to be moved.

Then my buddy tapped them while I was massaging the flange some more and vacuuming up all the metal chips.

Found some screws and god drat if that doesn't feel good.

It does warp the aluminum if I tighten everything.

Loosen just the bottom 2 and it straightens back out. I might shim or try to bodywork that section, I might just leave the screws out entirely, as it doesn't really support anything down there.

I even got the location of the clearance decent.

Radiator fits perfectly too. The angle makes it look like there's a clearance issue but there isn't.

This is embarassingly messy and cluttered up with crap that needed to be disposed of 20 years ago, but it's also way better than it used to be. I mean, why is that chair over there? But there is SO MUCH ROOM to work in here when the 4th car is not in the garage. I think this is how it should be all the time, but I'd have to decide to park my wagon outdoors forever. If I got an enclosed garage out back instead of that carport...

So the next step is to make brackets for both the intercooler and radiator to attach to those side core supports. And I will be cleaning up all the ragged cut edges and stuff before I finalize everything, this is just preliminary fitting and clearance. And brackets are fun and easy, so I should be on that sooner than later. Then the real fun begins: Intake and coolant plumbing! Hopefully I stay as busy as I've been, because getting other stuff done allows me to justify taking a break to work on this. One of the reasons I've put this off is because I had other stuff that was a higher priority. But since I'm feeling good about all I'm accomplishing I can fit fun stuff in too.

Thanks for the encouragement, and stay tuned.

LloydDobler fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jun 5, 2021

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Nice work all around. I'm always excited when I see this thread updated.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Lookin good Lloyd!

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

I just read the whole thread in one go. I grew up with an 850 Turbo and a black V70 that I used to call “the hearse”, so I have a real soft spot for Volvos. Great thread! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

LloydDobler posted:

Found some screws and god drat if that doesn't feel good.

This looks so good. Love it when a hand made part bolts in like it was meant to be there.