Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

blue footed boobie posted:

idk it's mostly generalized anger, but a lot of it is directed at Wenger, I think.

He took off Chamberlain who was doing a shift defensively and replaced him with a striker which was odd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Just let it out man

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Can we get a quick tally of Wenger Out sentiment among TRP Arsenals, I want to know who's a silly bugger

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Blue Star Error posted:

Can we get a quick tally of Wenger Out sentiment among TRP Arsenals, I want to know who's a silly bugger

Wenger must walk

Psybro
May 12, 2002
Why did Rodgers spend money on Ricky Lambert, man who scores goals, and then decide to leave him out when his team blatantly suck poo poo at scoring goals?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Bape Culture posted:

Wenger must walk

ur not an Arsenal

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Blue Star Error posted:

real post i hope he leaves at the end of the season

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Psybro posted:

Why did Rodgers spend money on Ricky Lambert, man who scores goals, and then decide to leave him out when his team blatantly suck poo poo at scoring goals?

its all in his continental genius 3-4-3 plan, funny how it backfired when they werent playing teams from the league below

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

EvilHawk posted:

Why would you leave a football match early???
I got a phone call at about 93 minutes and went outside the pub I was in, as if I could ever in a million years get a ticket to liverpool v arsenal

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Psybro posted:

Lambert hasn't exactly been banging them in this season

Hoops posted:

I got a phone call at about 93 minutes and went outside the pub I was in, as if I could ever in a million years get a ticket to liverpool v arsenal

Hmm I suppose this is acceptable

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
i support wenger until the end of his contract

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Although for the record there is nothing wrong at all with leaving a game a few minutes early providing there's not only one goal in it, sign of a regular stadium goer imo

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Hoops posted:

Although for the record there is nothing wrong at all with leaving a game a few minutes early providing there's not only one goal in it, sign of a regular stadium goer imo

Stay to the final whistle every time imo

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

EvilHawk posted:

Stay to the final whistle every time imo
Only mugs wait an hour in the car park or the train platform every single weekend

Psybro
May 12, 2002

Russ posted:

someone call garth marenghi because that game was full of Blood - ruby-red blood, blood. Blood… and piss and poo poo.

and bits of sick.

EvilHawk posted:

Lambert hasn't exactly been banging them in this season

Sample size.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Psybro posted:

because hes a goodwill signing and isnt actually very good

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

its mind boggling that they didn't fight back more. I know they are gassed and many of them look a bit emaciated, but thats no excuse. They had numerical superiority and with their trickiness and slyness you would think they would be able to do something

You're thinking of Spurs

Psybro
May 12, 2002

TelekineticBear! posted:

because hes a goodwill signing and isnt actually very good

It is incontrovertible fact that if they played for Bristol Rovers, between them Balotelli, Markovic and Borini would score gently caress all.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Hoops posted:

there was only one goal in it though?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
If either team had bought Ashley Williams in the summer that game finishes 0-0

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Hoops posted:

Only mugs wait an hour in the car park or the train platform every single weekend

Go to the pub for a bit afterwards

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Brendan had some good ideas, actually

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Hoops posted:

shameful

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Jose posted:

shameful
you're wrong

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Destroy My Sweater posted:

Brendan had some good ideas, actually

Can't wait for his lads to put 6,000,000 past Spurs.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Hoops posted:

You just walk home :chord:

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
can someone make an av of the bredan rodgers nazi salute, and also make it somehow related to a parrot. and then buy it for me or make the mod give it to me for free. thanks.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

tbp posted:

can someone make an av of the bredan rodgers nazi salute, and also make it somehow related to a parrot. and then buy it for me or make the mod give it to me for free. thanks.

check your pms

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

ephex posted:

check your pms

I have not received a PM. Please don't troll.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

tbp posted:

I have not received a PM. Please don't troll.

check your pm's

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
lol

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Chelsea team v Stoke: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Mikel, Matic; Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Diego Costa.

Chelsea subs v Stoke: Cech, Filipe Luis, Zouma, Ake, Oscar, Schurrle, Drogba.

Starting XI vs Chelsea: Begovic; Bardsley, Shawcross (c), Muniesa, Pieters; Cameron, Nzonzi; Walters, Bojan, Arnautovic; Crouch

Substitutions vs Chelsea: Butland, Huth, Whelan, Wilson, Adam, Diouf, Assaidi

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i believe in bojan

Hardflip
Jul 21, 2007

gary is tearing arsenal a new one

a new bumhole

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Hope we don't get embarrassed like city

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Eau de MacGowan posted:

i believe in bojan

same

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
Dreary 0-0 draw coming up.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

WastedJoker posted:

Lol

jooky
Jan 15, 2003

Chelsea :hehe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.

WastedJoker posted:

lmao

• Locked thread