Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
In no particular order, these are my faves of the year!

Space Dandy - I love Dandy just so much. It was just full of stupid space junk and great episodes. Serious ones, goofy ones. So much Dandy love.

Engaged to the Unidentified - This one had a cute little romance story that I really liked and the characters and animation were really fun too.

Kill la Kill - I can recognize its faults but I got very invested in the ending, especially the big fight on the boat between Ryuko and Satsuki. I had fun and am glad it pulled off an ending I was completely satisfied with. Also Blumenkrantz.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - This show is just full of so many great characters and fun facial expressions. I was hooked after the dating sim segment. Just a genuinely funny and appealing show.

Amagi Brilliant Park - The dark horse of sorts. I wasn't expecting much out of it but I genuinely love this show. It has a great cast and I'm interested every week seeing what'll happen and see how horrible Tiramie is.

Honorable mentions!
Tonari no Seki-kun - A cute little show that had one of my most favorite recurring bits of the year: ROBOT FAMILY. Fun characters and really good for its 10 minute episode runtime.

Shirobako - Been watching this one as it came out and all and it's a fun look into the anime industry. It gets stressful sometimes but I really look forward to seeing how things will shape up each week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I'm not voting for it but I will give Chaika some love for being an actiony type show I got weirdly invested in. I still need to see season 2 with my pal but I liked Chaika even though I haven't figured out why she talks so weird. Brain problems? Anime diseases? Just doesn't speak the language well? If this is revealed in season 2, please do not let me know as I will find out for myself~

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I am simultaneously happy for all the Nozaki votes and sad for the Dandy vote turnout, even if it did get 3rd lol. Oh well, good anime-ing!

• Locked thread