Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

WickedHate posted:

I've seen gifs of it, but aside from good animation it doesn't really interest me.

You watch double digit episodes of Mahouka without understanding what's wrong with it but don't want to watch Ping Pong? Are you like a golem of bad opinions or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Noisycat posted:

I didn't watch a lot of anime this year, but can someone explain to me why No Game No Life was so bad? It was like a fluffy fantasy Liar's Game (which I loved). Did I just like it because I didn't watch much else?

perhaps it may be related to the ~6 year old girl in suggestive poses plastered all over it?

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Good Listener posted:

I'm not voting for it but I will give Chaika some love for being an actiony type show I got weirdly invested in. I still need to see season 2 with my pal but I liked Chaika even though I haven't figured out why she talks so weird. Brain problems? Anime diseases? Just doesn't speak the language well? If this is revealed in season 2, please do not let me know as I will find out for myself~

a bad case of advanced-stage moe

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Drinkfist posted:

I can't believe how much trouble the Top Gears guys got in when they visited Argentina. I hope James May is ok after he cracked ribs falling off that horse. I still don't understand how they escaped the country after the film crew got attacked by the riot.

[Posted this first in the Eve thread and then Elite dangerous and thought what the hell I think you guys need something better to talk about that doesn't involve paddles and white balls.]

i'd pay money to see a Top Gear anime

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Terper posted:

the least anime show this season, thus making it the best.

Truth is, I'm...

Are you implying that Truthism is somehow not anime? Because IMO it's boiled down, extra concentrated anime straight from the hills of Colombia

icantfindaname fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Dec 30, 2014

• Locked thread