Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Ping Pong: The Animation - Style, Sports, Sass

Mushishi Zoku Shou - Chill, Creepy, Contemplation

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun + Tonari no Seki-kun - Silly, Sweet, Satire

Ghost in the Shell Arise - Cool, Combat, Cyberpunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

ninjewtsu posted:

I can not recall anyone ever saying anything negative about Chaika, up until the very end of season 2 where the consensus was "that ending was rushed as hell but all things considered still pretty good"

I'm sure someone had something negative to say about Chaika at some point but I honestly can't recall it. Chaika doesn't exactly blow you off your seat with its incredible wonder, but it does almost nothing poorly and the fight scenes are excellently choreographed.

Nah, I dropped Chaika first season due to boredom and a lack of discussion about it and was genuinely surprised people were looking forward to the second season. But in disclosure I was probably also looking at the opinions of bad posters and doing the opposite.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

ViggyNash posted:

Quick, someone unvote UBW so Bahamut can be on the list.

In all seriousness, can we just throw Bahamut into the final listing as an honorable mention or something?

It's pretty properly ranked tbqh. Bahamut was fine and fun, but I don't think it was top 10 for the year.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I think it speaks volumes that two half-shows sucked less than most other completed shows.

• Locked thread