Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoB
May 1, 2009
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun)
Amazing characters, VAs, the Director really nailed the comedic timing. I think I only gave it a shot because people here in ADTRW were raving about it. I was hooked in one episode. Got my friends to give it a shot and they all loved it.

Gundam Build Fighters
Just some good old fun with tons of silly Gundam references and some of the best fight scenes in years for the franchise.

Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken -Stardust Crusaders-
Not finished, but still an amazing adaption. Joseph is perfect.

Barakamon
Well animated, awesome VAs, just plain fun and good times. Manga is adorable and it was great to watch the anime match up.

Log Horizon
Funny take on the "stuck in a video game" trope. Tons of weird politics and NPC interaction make it interesting, especially when compared to the similar premise of Sword Art.

Honorable mentions to Fate/Stay Night which isnt done yet and Hunter X Hunter because its an awesome adaption. 2nd Honorable mention to Kill La Kill being the only other show besides the above that I actually finished this year.

KoB fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Dec 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009

icantfindaname posted:

Are you implying that Truthism is somehow not anime? Because IMO it's boiled down, extra concentrated anime straight from the hills of Colombia

Thats not what the post says at all.

• Locked thread