Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metal Ray Sunshine
Jun 16, 2009

Muta's Mating Dance Rates a 5 on the Muta Scale
Here is my best anime in no particular order

Space Dandy - This show was fantastic. Every episode felt different while having an overarching story, and the characters were so drat likeable. I loved basically every episode, and the worst thing about the series was that it ended.

Kill La Kill - There are a lot of complaints about this show, and almost all of them valid, but I just love how weird and over the top it is, especially with a limited budget.

Tonari no Seki-kun - every episode was fun! Even when most episodes were in one setting, they make it one of the best shows of the year!

Amagi Brilliant Park - Random fanservice aside, this show actually is very interesting. The characters are fun, the animation is good, and Tiramie is an awful creature who should never be trusted.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Many have mentioned this show already, so all I really have to say is that the characters are crazy, dumb and loveable~ Also it's a fun little love story

Honorable Mentions

Is This Order a Rabbit - This show is very very cute, though has absolutely no story.

Engaged to the Unidentified - I am only about six episodes into this show, but I am loving it so far! Animation is great, and the story is good, if a little odd

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions -Heart Throb- - While not as good as the first season, it was still a cute continuation of a love story that involves two awkward people who are kinda mentally unstable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread