Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

For something that was a Zorak Bolded Show it seems no one ultimately gave a poo poo about Captain Earth.

Turns out not even zorak can see the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

In no order:

Golden Time - Basically the toradora author is a genius
Jinsei - Made me laugh
D-Frag - Good comedy, even if water girl's part was cut horribly
Engaged to the unidentified - Sweet romance between a girl and a dogboy.
Sabagebu - A cautionary tale about how revenge will ruin you.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Lucy Heartfilia has the right idea.

I vote for every anime. All of them.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

WickedHate posted:

Yeah I mean, if you hate people and don't want them to know about awesome things.

I agree I want to show all my friends the anim with stacked baps and a mother molesting her daughters.

Because I hate having friends, y'see.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

darkgray posted:

Traditionally Outer Science does the vote count, I think. At least it's never been me!

Seize the means of production

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Outer Science posted:

well no one's posted any votes in a couple days, and the extra votes for seki and bahamut got bahamut into the list and kicked ubw out, so now's as good a time as any to arbitrarily add the results to the wiki, i guess.

Please add the worst animes too I don't want to make an account

• Locked thread