Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

including split cour shows in this is dumb, imo.

I'll give my rankings later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

wow i watched a lot of mediocre anime and didn't watch a lot of really good anime this year

the only show i watched that I think is good enough to be on a list of the year's best is Monthly Girl's Nozaki-Kun

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

What about the adventures of a Junon Boy??

i still haven't finished it because it's not on crunchyroll, despite my avatar

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

My problem with Chaika is that it felt virtually identical to Scrapped Princess (same author) but less interesting.

i feel the other way, scrapped princess took itself more seriously but didn't have the chops to back it up. chaika's just a lot more fun

also chaika's ending was rushed but good, while scrapped princess's was just dumb

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

the entire world doesnt need to know about the anime you like

they do and will

• Locked thread