Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
No Game No Life- This show was like Kaiji but with panty shots. Great job.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure- DIO is my enemy, for sure

Ping Pong- This was the best show of the year

Space Dandy- This one was good too

Homo Boys Bike Club- I like to imagine Onoda getting a hot gently caress from the team captain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T WATCH PING PONG THIS YEAR IS A REAL MORON

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
You won't regret watching Ping Pong, the best anime of 2014

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I'm salty about it.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
In a surprise twist, the best anime of the year is actually printing out the One Punch Man redraw and flipping the pages before your eyes very quickly

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Its rly easy to tell who's dumb in this thread

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

The Devil Tesla posted:

It's all of us.

Its not me, actually, since I'm a great poster in addition to being smart and cool

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Cool tip: you can very quickly figure out who sucks because their list has some coffin princess thing instead of ping pong

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
In no game no life big tity angels and lolicon catgirls give a middle schooler naked bubble baths while they squeal and coo every episode. I can imagine not finding it suggestive if you have no concept of human sexuality whatsoever but otherwise lol

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
If you've watched any other anime this year I can safely say that you were stupid for not watching ping pong instead unless you SPECIFICALLY liked jojo's or had some special affinity for Dandy

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
You should wait on Jojo's to finish arc 3 and marathon it all at once imo

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Gnossiennes posted:

This is the worst opinion in the thread.

Actually it's probably everything WickedHate says

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Well, the show that was number 2 is markedly worse than Jojo's, so cutting Jojo's is the wrong call for sure.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Dumbass: It would be wrong if Jojo's got voted best anime 2 years in a row for the same series and arc
Me: Actually, that is the power of Killer Queen: Bites The Dust and if you will refer to this VERY complicated diagram I have drawn you will see that...

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

WickedHate posted:

It could have been better. Certainly the good shows were very, very good, it just felt like they were rarer then they should have been. I'm more optimistic about this year, if not this first season. I can't wait for the '15 version of this thread.

you don't know poo poo, please shut your mouth

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Yo is that a "Ron" in your avatar

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Outer Science posted:

the real best anime of 2014 was saki: the nationals, but keep it a secret from the mahjong nonplayers ok.

Is there a good guide to how mahjong works that I can read before I dive into Akagi in earnest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Outer Science posted:

not really, they're all pretty bad or inconsistent but in a past life i wrote a watcher's guide on this very forum!! (hope you have archives)

No can you PM it to me

• Locked thread