Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BHB
Aug 28, 2011
1. Ping Pong: The Animation This was absolutely the best show of the year and one of my new favorites period. Yuasa's direction is stellar on every level, and the story is very believable and human, not your average sports anime.

2. Sabagebu This show took a hard left at the outset and kind of ran roughshod over my expectations, the MC is the best.

3. Space Dandy Space Dandy is real good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BHB
Aug 28, 2011

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

A lot of people seem to like Chaika, for some reason I remember it being badly received as of season 2.

Edit: this is coming from someone who is skimming this thread for recommendations, I haven't watched it at all

If you haven't watched ping pong, watch ping pong.

BHB
Aug 28, 2011

forbidden lesbian posted:

Wow, for the 17th year in a row, Serial Experiments Lain was the best anime I watched this year...

The only other anime I watched was kill la kill lol, it was not good

no ping pong?

:livintrope:

BHB
Aug 28, 2011

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

You should wait on Jojo's to finish arc 3 and marathon it all at once imo

This is excellent advice.

I've added a 4th and 5th:

4th: My Neighbor Seki Short, funny, always good for at least a chuckle

5th: D-Frag This one was honestly pretty dumb, but the dumb humor kind of hit the mark for me so I enjoyed it, plus:

BHB fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Dec 28, 2014

• Locked thread