Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

Outer Science posted:

ok so far 92 people voted for 54 different shows, this is less than last year where we had 99 voters when i tallied.
i'll post a new update every page until thread gets closed/archived or darkgray wants to close voting.

I guess voting is still possible, and I don't want to see voter turnout tank, so here's my five:

1. Mushishi Zoku Shou - Not much that I can say here, just that Mushishi continues to be a series that transcends conventional anime and consistently delivered beautiful, sometimes dark, stories that work on many levels.
2. Chaika -The Coffin Princess- - Welp, and here's one of the most anime anime. Pure fun, though.
3. Space Dandy - Also great fun, but a bit more uneven in quality as expected when you give episodes to many different directors.
4. Ping Pong: The Animation - Yuasa, still saving anime.
5. Aldnoah Zero - Split cour, with a Valvrave-like drop in the second cour a distinct possibility but I liked the characters and the story hasn't been too stupid.

Notable mentions: Nozaki-kun, and I Can't Understand My Husband.
e: and I guess Terror in Resonance for being visually interesting, even if the story wasn't that good.

Grim Up North fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jan 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread