Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
Ping Pong the Animation - I thought that this was amazing. The only other Yuasa show I had seen before it had been The Tatami Galaxy. I loved the style, and the pacing really felt on.

Sabagebu! - The best comedy. It may not have hit the highs of Nozaki-kun, but it also didn't hit the lows. It kind of had a rough patch in the middle of the season, but it finished off extremely strong.

Barakamon - This was such a feel good anime. The cast really held it together. Everything was extremely funny. The VAs for the 7 year-olds were actually 7 year-olds. What was there to dislike about this?

Haikyuu!! - Boys Volleyball the beautiful anime. This looked amazing. They showed emotion. The voice work was excellent. I watched this at the same time as Baby Steps every week, and while I loved them both, Baby Steps just had too much animation wonkiness at times.

Yowamushi Pedal - Guys pedaling bikes the anime. This was really good. They do a good job (at times) of showing how bike races actually work, and the animation was great. I just wish anime could learn that you can't have multiple dialogues within the space of 10 feet while riding at 40 mph.

Honorable Mentions:
Nisekoi - I didn't even know that this was from this year when I watched it. I just found it and watched it. I thought it was really good, and I would like to watch a sequel.
Zankyou no Terror - Everything was good about this except the plot. Ok and the characterization. This had the possibility of being an amazing show. Instead, it was just kind of there.
Akuma no Riddle - I didn't expect much going in, I didn't get much when I came out. It was enjoyable to an extent.
Kill la Kill - I enjoyed it? It took me a long time to actually finish it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread