Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I'm more of a manga person, and really only cared about two shows this year.

Nozaki-kun doesn't reverse gender roles for comedy: it twists them, turns them, and puts them back, almost the same but still plenty different. You don't need me to tell you just how funny this show is, you've already got plenty of other posts to read about it! Or better yet, you've watched it and found out. I give Nozaki-kun ten satisfyingly smooth letter opening animations out of ten.

Rage of Bahamut is the least anime show this season, thus making it the best. It's a Japanese mobile card game made into a Hollywood blockbuster. They better follow up on that season 2 they teased! I give Bahamut ten zombie rocket punches out of ten.

Award for best manga that got a thread this year though, goes to Truth is, I'm....

Captain Invictus posted:

Jesus christ what an incredible chapter

BearDrivingTruck posted:

Holy poo poo, that may have been the best chapter yet.

Sonata Mused posted:

This chapter may have made my week.

RadicalR posted:

Wonderful. That's all I can say to this.

ErrantSystems posted:

I can't believe I ever doubted this series. I'm just scared it can't get any better :ohdear:

chumbler posted:

I did not think it could live up to the hype. I must now go punish myself for such foolishness.

How does this series manage to not just keep itself fresh but improve with every chapter? Truthism is something we can all believe in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

ViggyNash posted:

It's as anime as a manga could get.

No, that's One-Punch Man.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Hocus Pocus posted:

1) Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Best opening in years.