Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

1. Ping Pong
2. Barakamon
3. Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

I'll finish watching Space Dandy soon I swear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

I actually only voted for 3 originally. If it isn't too late I'd like to add Chaika and Bahamut as my 4 and 5.

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

WickedHate posted:

It's just weird how I'm supposed to have the worst opinions in ADTRW and yet there are people that don't like or want less JoJo.

Jojo is an okay and fun show. I almost didn't watch it because its fans are incredibly fond of overhyping it and being super obnoxious.

quote:

What show is this?

Sabagebu, a good and funny show that I don't think anyone expected to be worth watching.

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

ViggyNash posted:

:unsmigghh:

Please enjoy the ride, cuz there's no getting off now.

I jumped ship an episode or two into the Flamengers arc because it was garbage. Does it get better?

• Locked thread