Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That's because it turned out to be even worse than Star Driver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Nozaki-kun
Sabagebu
Barakamon
Gundam Build Fighters
One Week Friends

I haven't really gotten around to watching all of the consensus best shows like Ping Pong and Mushishi and I'm not voting for Jojo since it's technically only halfway through. Also, as noted in the worst thread, Kill la Kill would probably have been in my top five on pure energy alone if it weren't for Ragyo bad touch.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

I have both Chaika and Ping Pong in my list.

I had neither. :shrug:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I dunno most of my friends watch Game of Thrones so maybe they wouldn't care.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah, it's like GL only if it were directed by someone absolutely zero idea of visual flair and a bargain bin budget. And somehow boring.

• Locked thread