Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

#1 Venture Bros: 21's Character arcs speak to my soul. I also think Col Hunter Gathers is my spirit animal.

#2 Archer Vice: I really like how they slimmed down Pam and made her more down to earth.

#3 South Park: Jesus Christ Cock Magic was amazing. Also the revelation that Randy Marsh is LORDE Ya Ya Ya

#4 Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher: Finally happy to see my buddy the Punisher punishing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

paragon1 posted:

how did Rick and Morty not make the list the gently caress is wrong with you.

I have only seen the one episode of Rick and Morty and when I remembered that it could make the list it left me on a Superjail rabbit hole. If anything I should have put Superjail up there but I already was using too much bait to pull you fucks back down to earth in your weebo bullshit.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Dec 23, 2014

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Also how the gently caress does a show about ping pong get a following. I can't even be driven to watch most sports let alone one about a game that Forest Gump is the obvious king of.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Redcrimson posted:

Oh poo poo Drinkfist, you're still alive! Whatcha been up to, bro?

Quiet for a second you spergs I gotta talk to this guy here because this shitlord can't accept pms.

I got lost on my way home to MMO HMO and decided to poo poo up this thread on the way there. I would Pm you via SA but you can't take pms or Steam but your bullshit is all gone. I am Drinkfist on steam.

You all may continue with your anime circle jerk. We all know Superjail and Venture Bros is gonna win this year.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

I can't believe how much trouble the Top Gears guys got in when they visited Argentina. I hope James May is ok after he cracked ribs falling off that horse. I still don't understand how they escaped the country after the film crew got attacked by the riot.

[Posted this first in the Eve thread and then Elite dangerous and thought what the hell I think you guys need something better to talk about that doesn't involve paddles and white balls.]

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Dec 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

http://youtu.be/U353fi-RC-A

• Locked thread