Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salmiakki

Matoi Ryuko posted:

He's too inactive...

that hasnt been a problem for the admins at least twice now :swish:

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
The solution to all this is to make me mod.

----------------

ass

ron color posted:

hahahaha did you nominate cowabanga

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ass
:stare: DID. U. Just. Nomiante him?!?

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I nominate my friend, mike.

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW
all I see is nominates coming up as no-mates

----------------

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

its me, btw

GEExCEE

:negative:

GEExCEE

they say that when a white noise poster is left off a tier list, a sound like wailing winter winds is heard... I always hoped to own someone like that someday, to hear that sound... but to have it happen to my own posts\is ridiculous

tao of lmao

GEExCEE posted:

they say that when a white noise poster is left off a tier list, a sound like wailing winter winds is heard... I always hoped to own someone like that someday, to hear that sound... but to have it happen to my own posts\is ridiculous

i'm more pissed at the fact you were left off it than the fact it exists at all.

Ace of Baes

GEExCEE posted:

you thought quoting your old posts was the own, that was just hte misdirect...ive been waiting a long time for this day to come

----------------

GEExCEE

it's because I owned nach o destroyer too many times and this is his passive aggressive way of getting back at me for being the more relevant Greg

Ace of Baes

GEExCEE posted:

it's because I owned nach o destroyer too many times and this is his passive aggressive way of getting back at me for being the more relevant Greg

are u named greg as well? this changes everything

----------------

Senior Management

All I can hear is the fervent and ever intensifying chanting "WE WANT DRILLDO! Dun dun dundundun!" or maybe that is just my tinnitus

:jerry:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i think people should post what they would do as IKs. you know, your platform, 12 point plan, whatever

Senior Management

Vynar posted:

"WE WANT DRILLDO! Dun dun dundundun!"

:jerry:

landy.
I'd do jack poo poo.

polishthunder84

You feel it too, don't you?
Me

polishthunder84

Make me ik

polishthunder84

I will be fair; and just

bog pixie

if i become ik, i will probate drilldo squirt roughly 10 times in succession. other than that, my goal will be to destroy this forum.

GoodbyeTurtles

if i become ik, i will encourage byob posters to post good and call out bad posting but by giving ppl constructive criticism of their lovely posting

then i'll delete byob and autoban forever

pig slut lisa

irl is good

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

if i become ik, i will encourage byob posters to post good and call out bad posting but by giving ppl constructive criticism of their lovely posting

then i'll delete byob and autoban forever

this was bo=pepper's approach but he did it in reverse and never got past the first step

GoodbyeTurtles

pig slut lisa posted:

this was bo=pepper's approach but he did it in reverse and never got past the first step

im young and handsome, with a strong, firm rear end, unlike his melted marshmallow of a rear

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I will bring my sassy GBS persona to BYOB and succumb to my eventual evisceration by the BYOB elite, fall from grace and throw myself once again down a flight of stairs, all within 24 hours.

bog pixie

how many flights of stairs have you been thrown down so far

El Spider

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Ectral posted:

how many flights of stairs have you been thrown down so far

Just one

cute anime girl

The Idiot King sitting on the Dumb Throne in BYOB Citadel, Chillrend

SIDS Vicious

i just want to say i would not be good

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

pig slut lisa posted:

i think people should post what they would do as IKs. you know, your platform, 12 point plan, whatever

forum raids, goatse goaste goatse, random bans, goatse

ulvir

ulvir

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I enjoyed getting to know each of you before this forum was deleted.

polishthunder84

ulvir

btw julio or bwee for IK

peace

I.N.R.I
yeah... thats right.. top of the list... the s rank list... yeah.... tight... yeah

ulvir

much like god's son irl

mazzi Chart Czar
Me. I'm the next IK. I promise to mostly post in nite crew and not care about the daily lives of the byobitizens, and randomly lay down post edits for the amusement of all and any who like enjoyment.

cute anime girl

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Me. I'm the next IK. I promise to mostly post in nite crew and not care about the daily lives of the byobitizens, and randomly lay down post edits for the amusement of all and any who like enjoyment.

you sick gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar

cute anime girl posted:

you sick gently caress

Yep that's me. I'm the sickest of fucks. Hence another reason why I should be given the power if Idiot King. Thank you for making that point all the more relevant.

• Locked thread