Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Worst Middle East Cartoon: D
Literal 10 year olds make better cartoons than this every day and with less disgusting opinions behind them.
Worst Police Brutality Cartoon: B
Two Pulitzer prizes. Lots of bad choices here though.
Worst Torture Report Cartoon: G
It's as if he read none of the report and would have run the same cartoon no matter what.
Worst The Interview Cartoon: E
Two Pulitzer prizes, too lazy to tell the difference between China and North Korea
Worst Cartoon About a Tragedy: J
It sure is a good thing that strong shirtless Putin personally brought down that airliner (?)
Worst Caricature: G
Racist, misinformed, and ripped off!
Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: C
Two Pulitzer prizes can apparently be bought.
Worst Label: K
Least Concealed Bigotry in a Cartoon: L
Laziest Cartoon: M
Two Pulitzer prizes.
Most Easily Reinterpreted: H
Multiple reinterpretations! Branco is such a shitheel.
Overall Worst Political Cartoon of the Year: I
Best Edit/Parody: G
CRUSTY PENIS

I should note that I don't really consider Day by Day or Hope-n-Change to be actual comics. So all entries related to them in this contest get ignored. Hell, even Branco and possibly Kirschen get a paycheck for their monstrosities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Post 9-11 User posted:

Too late for nominees, but I'm surprised that the other Greenberg was submitted instead of this one:

He often makes good cartoons. Then again, he also makes some horrid ones.

That's some pretty good bigotry all around. Let's see... who should have the scientist son? The black lady?

Nah, gotta be the tiger mom. Let's give the black mom a businessman for a son. The darkies love that community business poo poo.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Why have no previous Gay Abortions awards been made into a front page article? Seems like this is made for it.

• Locked thread