Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Worst Middle East Cartoon

Pure genoicide imagery

Worst Police Brutality Cartoon

If you look at it this way police aren't quite as bad as terrorists so what are you dummies complaining about?

Worst Torture Report Cartoon

Poor CIA :(

Worst The Interview Cartoon

Worst cartoon about a tragedy

If only we rounded up all the muslims this wouldn't have happened!

Worst caricature

Horrifying. Most Catalino Obamas could go here but this was the best because it makes it obvious how poorly he copy pastes poo poo even if you've never seen another and is utterly hilarious

Worst "A Thing Happened" cartoon

Stupid sexy Obama

Worst Label

I'm not sure I quite get it, are they moderates or not?

Least concealed bigotry in a cartoon

Thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggsssssssssss!!!!!11

Laziest cartoon

Amazing.

Most easily reinterpreted

God damnit you loving food police, stop taking away our condom cookies!

Overall worst political cartoon of the year

Just horrible.

Best edit/parody

Just perfect.

swampland fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Dec 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

The Nonsense This Is An Election Year Award for excellence in confusion and/or thread derailing.

This would be my nomination if it existed

I defy anyone to make the slightest bit of sense of this

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Well you win then, I know nothing about any of these things so to me it just looks like a bizarre collection of symbols

• Locked thread