Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Poroshenko, I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

VitalSigns posted:

Wait where is the concealment here?

I take "concealment" for the purpose of the award to basically mean "I'm not racist, but..."

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Well one of them is lookin' like a fool.

Man, voting for bigoted cartoon is gonna be hard as gently caress.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Worst Middle East Cartoon: C

Worst Police Brutality Cartoon: E

Worst Torture Report Cartoon: I

Worst The Interview Cartoon: B

Worst cartoon about a tragedy: B

Worst caricature: B

Worst "A Thing Happened" cartoon: I

Worst Label: B

Least concealed bigotry in a cartoon: I

Laziest cartoon: A

Most easily reinterpreted: B

Overall worst political cartoon of the year: F

Best edit/parody: D

Lots of good edits this year. I'm not all-in on one like I was last year with Skeleton Frat Party. But Ye Fowl Herald has given me consistent laughs.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Dec 28, 2014

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

drat, so I guess Ramirez is indisputably the most hated cartoonist in the cartoon thread.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Well its not like it's bl- oh, haha!

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Bob Gorrell is a nationally-syndicated editorial cartoonist distributed by Creators Syndicate. His work appears in USA Today, The New York Post, The Richmond Times-Dispatch and many other prominent print and online outlets, and he's a lazy gently caress.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

e: whoops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Vogon Poet posted:

The weird thing is the copyright date on this cartoon is 2013 but if you look at his archives there's no sign of it having been published before December 31, 2014.

December 31, 2013: http://www.gocomics.com/bobgorrell/2013/12/31

• Locked thread