Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
voltroon
Apr 29, 2009
I've lurked the politoons threads the past few years, but this year was a real standout in terms of sheer hideousness, inciting me to actually vote.

Worst Israel/Palestine
K - Kirschen

Worst Police Brutality
Ugh this was so hard - so many uniquely terrible cartoons. I had to eenie meenie miney moe between Rall's and the turkey McCoy, but D - turkey McCoy

Worst Torture Report
D - Ramirez - this seems like a given

Worst "The Interview"
B - 7oden - ditto

Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy
B - Beeler - for its sheer dismissive glibness

Worst caricature
B - Catalino-bama

Worst "A thing happened"
I

Worst Label
D - Garrison - I wanted to vote Ramirez' "debt Debt DEBT" but I feel like he has too many awards as it is, and perversely I don't even want him to have the distinction of sweeping the Gay Abortions

Least concealed bigotry
Another tough category but I had to go with E - Tinsley, because he held onto that theme for so goddamn long

Laziest
C - mass nomination

Most easily reinterpreted
A - Tinsley

I honestly couldn't pick a worst, so I'm skipping that category.

Best edit/parody
E

Thanks for subjecting yourself to all this garbage, Chamale!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread