Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Really sad we're not getting a "Worst Kim Kardashian comic" as that really was the ultimate "a thing happened" in Political cartoons this year. That in mind, I'd like to nominate this for "a thing happened":

and this for the DEBTie (ie worst labeling)

I don't know if this counts as "Best edit" but it's certainly my favourite Ramires mock-cartoon:

(thank you A Hungry Mouth)

And in honour of this loving piece of poo poo I'd like to petition that we either have a "Worst victim blaming" cartoon called (or simply rename the "Worst Cartoon about a tragedy") the BROWN:

Samovar posted:

You guys may wanna hold off on the rewards re. the news from New York. I'm sure there'll be plenty terrible comics from that.

Why what happened in - oh, holy gently caress. Hold onto your butts, people, we're ganna have a whole lot of last-minute contenders.

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Dec 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Keep the polls open! We got a late voter here!!!

Worst Middle East Cartoon: L, gotta be L. When will those stinker foreigners learn that when they hit us with their children, thier children will die! Haha!

Worst Police Brutality Cartoon: L again. Look, B is symbolically everything awful about all of these cartoons, I get it. It encapsulates it all. But the fact that in the midst of Fergurson and the Garner case someone can look at it, and maybe even see the discrimination at the heart of the problem, but decide that right now what the country really needs is to be reminded that yes, police man also die.

Worst Torture Cartoon: D. F came so loving close though, man.

Worst The Interview Cartoon: D. Sony does not like the Sony hackers. What an astute and well-made point.

Worst Cartoon about a tragedy: E, though there were a lotta variants on this exact comic this year.

Worst Caricature: A. What kind of nightmare world does this man live in?

Worst A Thing Happened: I,, eternally I.

The DEBTIE (Worst Label): G. The word "debt" is in this cartoon three times.

Least concealed Bigotry: gently caress this award this year. I gotta go with L because it's like a racist A Thing Happened. All this cartoon is loving saying is "there are more Mexicans now and I hate them!!!!!!!"

Laziest Cartoon: E. You couldn't draw a loving circle.

Most easily Reinterpreted; A. I know I shouldn't be reading it the way I am but gently caress what else could it be saying.

Overall Worst Cartoon: i. This is what hatred looks like.

Best Parody: j, the burger king one.

• Locked thread