Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Rorus Raz posted:

Varvel's was just a list of the stuff he was in along with a picture of Williams dressed as Mork.

The Williams cartoons weren't bad so much as mostly very low-effort and samey.

Much like the Maya Angelou cartoons, 99% of which were just an empty birdcage or something. I think Darrin Bell was the only one to put any effort into his.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Regalingualius posted:

From my understanding, it's a cartoon where the premise revolves around something that relatively recently happened in pop culture that isn't strictly related to politics on its' own.

Also, "A Thing Happened" cartoon should offer no insight into the significance of the Thing that Happened or the reasons behind it.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Worst Middle East cartoon: C.
I could probably just vote for "any Dry Bones."

Worst police brutality cartoon: A

Worst torture report cartoon: H

Worst Interview cartoon: D

Worst tragedy cartoon: G

Worst caricature: A

Worst "a thing happened": O

Worst label: D

Least concealed bigotry: H