Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Worst Middle East Cartoon

Do these count? I think these should count.

Worst Police Brutality Cartoon

In a sea of terrible things, there was something about the seemingly organized attempt to frame the murder of unarmed black men and children as being all about taxes that broke my spirit.

Worst Torture Report Cartoon

Similarly, while the torture report brought out a lot of god drat loving evil poo poo from the usual suspects, it was the widespread effort to say, "Bad thing? Heh, other thing is the real bad thing!" that got the most gently caress-yous out of me. Perhaps not as heinous on an individual level, I nominate this as a representative of that whole god drat subgenre.

Worst The Interview Cartoon

Worst cartoon about a tragedy

This is a pretty broad category but Bok is my clear favourite for his ability to cram being wrong about so many different things into one cartoon.

Worst caricature

Worst "A Thing Happened" cartoon

Worst Label

Fun game: try and figure out whether or not I mixed up my nominees for "A Thing Happened" and "Worst Label".

Least concealed bigotry in a cartoon

Laziest cartoon
[timg]Gorrell.jpg[/timg]

Most easily reinterpreted

Overall worst political cartoon of the year

I mean, if I'm being totally honest, it's also the worst police brutality cartoon and the worst cartoon about a tragedy, but it's not really fair to put it in those categories because

colonel_korn posted:

Michael Ramirez is human garbage.

Best edit/parody

The Crotch fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Dec 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Worst Middle East Cartoon: C

Worst Police Brutality Cartoon: F

Worst Torture Report Cartoon: H

Worst The Interview Cartoon: D

Worst carton about a tragedy: H

Worst Caricature: C

Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: L

Worst Label: G

Least concealed bigotry in a cartoon: I

Laziest cartoon: A

Most easily reinterpreted: H

Overall worst political cartoon of the year: I (Mike Ramirez is human garbage.)

Best edit/parody: F

I had forgotten that some of this poo poo even existed. God loving dammit.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gilganixon posted:

In an unrelated note, I tried to show my wife the OP and she got as far as The Interview category before saying "gently caress you" to the monitor and asking why the hell I look at this kind of stuff.
I decided to take another look at the OP just now to see just how much poo poo she waded through and I just now realized that Varvel's MLK statue (Worst Police Brutality C) is shedding a single tear. Jesus loving Christ.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pilchenstein posted:

For those who doubted Gorrel's ability to get any lazier, this was his new year cartoon from yesterday:

... and we have a nominee for this year's Laziness award already!

• Locked thread