Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

Worst Middle East Cartoon: C. Has to be a Dry Bones, and I went for the one where Yaakov finally snapped and started calling for reverse-Pogroms. And regular Pogroms.

Worst Po-Po Cartoon: B. Hotly loving contested category, but this one wins for a) essentially saying "N*BONG*r deserved to die, so shut up" and b) being written and drawn by a POC. Also a POS.

Worst Torture Cartoon: G. What's worse than a liar? A smug liar.

Worst Dumb Movie Cartoon: B for cheery racism.

Worst Tragedy Cartoon: G. SO HARD TO CHOOSE, but this one is so idiotic it hurts to look at.

Worst Caricature: C. Ramirez really stepped up his game on this front in 2014, but this one wins because it's a set of Julius Streicher anti-Semitic propaganda cartoons drawn by a Jew.

Worst ATH Cartoon: L. Actually couldn't decide. Almost went with "Wow! Stuff happens!" but I actually quite like that one, so I went with Ebola: Gay for childish laughs.

Worst Label: G. I really wanted to go with Gosse, but his labels are stupid and unimaginative, not wildly incompetent.

Least Concealed Bigotry: B for not only literally and directly calling black people subhuman, but explicitly involving the mother of a murdered teenager in that assesment.

Laziest Cartoon: A. This is always hotly contested, but you genuinely can't get lazier than by drawing absolutely nothing at all.

Most Easily Reinterpreted: B. This is would be a pretty decent pro-Obama cartoon if that thing looked like Obama.

Overall Worst: A. Partly because it's not getting enough love, and partly because it's utterly, unforgivably despicable on such a petty level. Anyone can draw the 9/11 jumpers weeping about torture being banned, but it takes a special kind of shitlord to centre his cartoon around the First Lady's vagina. And think you're being witty and clever.

Best edit/parody: D. Ye Fowl Herald is the best thing to come out of this meta-thread since Mallard Swillmore.

Edit: get the letters right, rear end in a top hat

Hitler B. Natural fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Dec 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread